The School of Business and Economics, Mount Kenya University Rwanda is
seeking to appoint a full-time Academic Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Project
Management; Strategic and Human Resource Management; and Finance
and Accounting. The incumbent will report to the respective Dean of the
School, teach at all levels, undertake Research in the respected field and
supervise postgraduate students. S/he will also be expected to participate
in the Management and Administration of the School and engage with
industry and community.
• Experience in teaching/tutoring at a tertiary institution (5 years of
teaching experience for Senior Lecturer)
• Current research activity as evidenced by a quality publication in a
peer-reviewed journals appropriate for the level of appointment
• Demonstrated ability to attract Research funds
• Successful supervision of Research projects. For Senior Lecturer, this
has to include Postgraduate Research students (MSc and/or PhD) in a relevant field of study.
In addition to the above for:
• A PhD in Project Management or a PhD in Business Administration or Economics with relevant experience in Project Management.
Strategic Management and Human Resource Management
• A PhD in Strategic Management with Human Resource Experience, or PhD
in Human Resource Management with Strategic Management experience or
PhD in Business Administration with relevant training and experience in
Strategic and Human Resource management.
Finance and Accounting
• A PhD in Finance and Accounting or relevant equivalent professional qualifications
or A PhD in Business Administration with relevant training and
experience Finance and Accounting.
How to apply
Applicants are required to send an application letter with their telephone number, email addresses, present and past salary. a full CV including details (e-mail addresses & phone numbers) of 3 contactable referees and testimonials (including ALL academic certificates and transcripts) to email@example.com) or firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can also be hand delivered to Mount Kenya University Rwanda in Kagarama, Kicukiro district near New Life Ministries, and envelope Marked “APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT”.
• Applicants must clearly indicate field and the level of post for which
they wish to be considered.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• No canvassing
MKUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.